Helping people with disabilities to find
local activities in Maine.
Find the most relevant local activities and event venues in Maine.
DSPortal is an activity, event venue, and opportunity sourcing tool for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), social workers, adults, and children with physical and/or cognitive disabilities. DSPortal makes discovering activities in your community easy. Find opportunities that help improve productivity levels, self-esteem, and overall well being:
- Categorized to your specific needs
- Location Information
- Standard Hours
- Pricing Information
- Accessibility notes
- Ability to share events, activities, and locations with team members**
Free for individuals
Individual users have access to all publicly listed activities, events, and locations in DSPortal & Unlimited Searches.
** "Team" accounts are available and include: sharing private events/activities & user account management for a low monthly fee.
What Users are Saying
I've recommended DSPortal to a lot of my providers when they talk about trying to find volunteer work and other things to do.
Community Coordinator for Creative Options
I like DSPortal because I can find many different ideas and locations of activities to do with the individuals I support.
DSP from Living Innovations
Multiple Options. No Obligations.
Free or Pay as you go. No long term contracts. Cancel anytime.
- Unlimited users per Agency
- Access to all publicly listed activities in DSPortal
- Unlimited Searches
- Add unlimited events and activities for your team only
- Manage users who can view team's private events & activities
- Need to manage several teams with custom administrative groups within each respective team? Contact us to request a quote for your specific needs