Helping people with disabilities to find Employment & Volunteer Opportunities in Maine
Find Local Employment & Volunteering opportunities that most matter to you – or your client.
DSPortal is an activity, event venue, and opportunity sourcing tool for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), social workers, adults, and children with physical and/or cognitive disabilities.
DSPortal makes discovering activities in your community easy. Find opportunities that help improve productivity levels, self-esteem, and overall well being:
- Categorized to your specific needs
- Location-specific Information
- Standard Hours
- Accessibility notes
- Ability to share events, activities, and locations with team members**
(Free for Individuals)
Individual users have access to all publicly listed activities, events, and locations in DSPortal & Unlimited Searches.
** "Team" accounts are available and include: sharing private events/activities & user account management for a low monthly fee.
What Users are Saying
I've recommended DSPortal to a lot of my providers when they talk about trying to find volunteer work and other things to do.
Community Coordinator for Creative Options
I like DSPortal because I can find many different ideas and locations of activities to do with the individuals I support.
DSP from Living Innovations
Multiple Options. No Obligations.
Free or Pay as you go. No long term contracts. Cancel anytime.
- Unlimited users per Agency
- Access to all publicly listed activities in DSPortal
- Unlimited Searches
- Add unlimited events and activities for your team only
- Manage users who can view team's private events & activities
- Need to manage several teams with custom administrative groups within each respective team? Contact us to request a quote for your specific needs